Seeking Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
Title: Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant Trauma Intervention Programs, Inc. www.TIPOrangeCounty.org
Salary: Depends on Experience- Part Time Salaried, Non Exempt (20 hours per week) Works from home
Training: Will be provided
Start: April 15, 2017
Probationary Period: One Year
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant will work directly for the Founder and CEO of the organization. The person in this position will have responsibility for multiple administrative functions assigned by the CEO and will perform the organization’s accounting functions.
- Performs all aspects of the organization’s accounting.
- Types letters and other documents including training manuals.
- Provides administrative support to TIP Affiliates including new Affiliates.
- Provides administrative support for the TIP Annual Meeting and the Training the Trainers Course.
- Manages the contracts TIP has with multiple local jurisdictions.
- Maintains the organization’s insurance policies.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
Specific Skills Required
- Possesses excellent skills with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to utilize QuickBooks to do the organization’s accounting (including payroll).
- Possesses excellent typing skills.
The Successful Candidate Will be…
- Very organized.
- Enthusiastic about the organization’s mission.
- Detail oriented.
To Apply: Send resume including references to email@example.com by March 27th.
Questions: Call (714) 314-0744