Oceanside CA– The City of Oceanside Parks and Recreation Division and the Friends of Oceanside Parks will host the annual Heritage Park Day Festival fundraising event at Heritage Park, located at 220 Peyri Road in Oceanside on Saturday, May 10 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Enjoy live music, dance performances, an antique car show, historic building tours, food booths, vendors, and chances to win the opportunity drawings. Admission is $5 for adults and $1 for children, with proceeds benefiting the Friends of Oceanside Parks, a non-profit foundation established to raise money to ensure recreational services and programs are always within reach for all Oceanside residents.
Summer camp staff will be onsite at the event to take your camp registrations. Families who register their campers at the event will receive complimentary admission to the Heritage Park Day Festival.
For questions about Oceanside Parks and Recreation programs, please visit www.oceansiderec.com, call (760) 435-5041, or Facebook “Oceanside Parks & Recreation”.
Summer Concerts for Sunday’s at Heritage Park
- July 6th, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Banjo music
- July 13th, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Gospel music
- July 20th, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Karaoke party
- July 27th, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – 1950’s style music
- August 3rd, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Old School rock
- August 10th, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Open mic day