Oceanside CA– Denny’s in north-west Oceanside will celebrate its recent remodeling by serving up an all-day Grand Slam® celebration on Thursday, May 15, beginning at 9 a.m. Located 487 Harbor Drive, the newly-renovated restaurant offers diners a first look at its all-new, locally-inspired design, updated features and reinvigorated menu with a renewed focus on classic diner favorites.
The renovated diner – which features an exclusive mural depicting the Oceanside Pier – will continue to have a significant impact on the community, providing more than 45 jobs for local residents. Additional staff has been hired in anticipation of the restaurant’s reopening.
To kick off the festivities, Denny’s will reward the first 100 diners through the door with a free Original Grand Slam®, which includes two buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two bacon strips and two sausage links. The celebration continues throughout the day with a free Classic Burger & Fries given to the first 25 lunch guests to drop by the restaurant beginning at noon, and a free entrée for the first 25 dinner guests to dine at Denny’s at 6 p.m. Hundreds of additional prizes will be given away during the day-long celebration.
“The reopening is not only an exciting day for the residents of Oceanside, but for all of us at Denny’s, as well,” said Adrienne Bushnell, Denny’s district manager. “We’ve been a key part of this community for more than 40 years, and we couldn’t think of a better way to mark this occasion than with a Grand Slam® of a celebration.”
Located at 487 Harbor Drive, the diner is conveniently situated just off the San Diego Freeway and North Coast Highway, near the Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the restaurant is the perfect full-service dining destination for residents, shoppers and visitors of Oceanside.
As a full-service diner, the Oceanside Denny’s will continue to serve great food at affordable prices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night in a relaxed, friendly environment. Denny’s is also known for providing its customers with tremendous value, including these great deals:
- $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu® – Denny’s all day, every day value menu lets guests choose from 16 dishes at affordable prices, including traditional favorites as well as several new a la carte items.
- Kids Eat Free – Guests can receive up to two free kids meal for children ages 10 and under with the purchase of each adult entrée. The offer is good from 4 to 10 p.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays; menu items and prices may vary.
- “Fit Fare” – Delicious choices that are good for you, too. Denny’s “Fit Fare” options feature healthy choices like egg whites and hearty wheat breads that can be substituted into any meal for no extra charge. Using the expansive Build Your Own Grand Slam® menu, diners have more than 250 ways to build a meal with 550 calories or less, and 32 ways to build a meal of 400 calories or less. With plenty of simple substitutions and healthy “Fit Fare” entrees found throughout the lunch and dinner menu, Denny’s makes it easy for you to eat well on the go.
- Free Birthday Grand Slam®– Celebrate your special day with a free Original Grand Slam® meal at participating Denny’s restaurants. The Original Grand Slam® offer is free for the birthday guy or gal who can show proof that it’s their birthday, and is good for dine-in only.
- AARP Members Save 15 Percent – Show your AARP membership card at participating Denny’s restaurants and save 15 percent off your total check all day, every day.
About Denny’s Corp.
Denny’s is one of America’s largest full-service family restaurant chains, currently operating 1,700 franchised, licensed and company-owned restaurants across the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Puerto Rico and New Zealand. For further information on Denny’s, including news releases, please visit the Denny’s website at www.dennys.com.