Laramie WY– Katie Elizabeth Rask Jameson of Oceanside was one of 12 California residents to make the University of Wyoming 2014 spring semester President’s Honor Roll.
The President’s Honor Roll consists of regularly enrolled undergraduates who earned a 4.0 (“A”) grade point average for the semester. To be eligible, students must have been enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours taken for letter grades.
The University of Wyoming provides quality undergraduate and graduate programs to 13,800 students from all 50 states and 94 countries. Established in 1886, UW is a nationally recognized research institution with accomplished faculty and world class facilities. Offering 200 areas of study, UW provides an environment for success. A low student faculty ratio allows for individual instruction and attention, and undergraduates often participate in cutting edge research projects.
For more information about the University of Wyoming, view the Web page at: www.uwyo.edu.
The other California students making the Honor Roll are:
- Ryan Matthew Yarger- Aliso Viejo
- Tracey Le- Anaheim
- Marissa Nicole Verdi- Corona
- Kaitlin Patricia Lafreniere- El Cajon
- Samuel Dylan Awrabi- Fresno
- Jacob S. Harkins- Quartz Hill
- Jolie Phou- Rosemead
- Amanda L. Meyer- Santa Ana
- Barbara Jean Bender- Trabuco Canyon
- Paige Kimberly Newmyer- Trabuco Canyon
- Hunter Jacob Welch- Woodland