Oceanside CA– Whether you’re a visitor to Oceanside, a local with visitors coming to town, just moved here or you have been in Oceanside your whole life, here are five reason to visit the Oceanside Welcome Center.
1. Discounts– Save money and skip the ticket lines by visiting the Welcome Center and purchasing discount tickets to your favorite Southern California attractions.
The California Welcome Center sells individual tickets to many of your favorite attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Old Town Trolley Tour, LEGOLAND California, the Midway Museum, SeaWorld San Diego and more! Call or stop by to learn what discounts are available.
If you plan on visiting multiple attractions during your visit, a Go San Diego Card may be the best value for you. It is quick and easy to purchase or redeem your Go San Diego Card at the Oceanside Welcome Center. The Go San Diego Card is an all-inclusive attraction pass that, once purchased, gives you free admission to 47 San Diego attractions. Buy a Go San Diego Card for just one day or for a week; if you’re planning on touring all the top attractions, it will help you save some room in your budget!
The card’s San Diego attractions include the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Safari Park, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND California, Knott’s Berry Farm Amusement Park and Soak City, whale watching, and a fleet of museums!
2. Information– It’s easy to get overwhelmed in a new place. The California Welcome Center in Oceanside offers lots of complimentary maps, as well as detailed street maps, to keep you on track to your destination. The Welcome Center also offers brochures to help you explore what you want to do, as well as visitor guides for Oceanside and many of San Diego’s surrounding communities.
If you need to be in the loop about what’s happening, they have local event calendars, bike trail maps, restaurant guides and information, ideas, and tips about the hottest attractions nearby.
3. Hotel Reservations– If you need a place to stay, the Welcome Center can get information on different types of lodging in Oceanside, get information about hotel and rental availability, and even book a reservation!
4. Pitstop– The Oceanside Welcome Center wants to make your Southern California stay as easy as possible. We have clean and tidy restrooms for visitors, souvenirs, toys and local finds, as well as items you may have forgotten, such as sunscreen, sunglasses, or pain relievers. Whatever you need for your trip, the friendly volunteers at the Welcome Center would love to help you find it.
5. Meet the locals– Don’t underestimate the value of talking to real people who know the area. Sure, you can spend lots of time searching the computer for tips, where to go, or what to eat, but the Welcome Center’s volunteers live here year round and would love to give advice and make suggestions to help you have a wonderful vacation!
If you’re an Oceanside local, you can also take summer visitors by the Welcome Center, gather ideas before visitors arrive, or create an Oceanside care package at the Welcome Center… it can help take some of the pressure off planning the perfect itinerary for guests!
Going on a trip yourself? We can help you explore where to go around Southern California, Utah, Nevada, or Arizona!
No matter why you stop by, Oceanside’s California Welcome Center would love to see you and help you have the time of your life right here in Southern California!
The California Welcome Center-Oceanside is located 928 N. Coast Highway. The phone number is 800-350-7873.