Oceanside CA– Excitement is building for the very first Taste of Oceanside event this Saturday. On September 13th from Noon – 4pm, Oceanside restaurants, breweries and wineries will be offering samples of their food and beverages. Live entertainment throughout the venue, provided by the Red Fox Tails, Top Hat Trio and James Wells, will add to the ambiance of this special event.
Also adding to the excitement, MainStreet Oceanside, the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce and the City of Oceanside will be having a ribbon cutting ceremony at 2:00pm at 701 Mission Avenue to celebrate the completion of the Mission Avenue Improvements Project.
Tickets are now being sold for the Taste of Oceanside. For twenty dollars, ticket holders can stroll around a ten block area and sample food from 17 downtown restaurants. For an additional ten dollars, beer and wine sampling can be added.
Title sponsor Green Oceanside will be providing a souvenir metal fork to each ticket holder. This will eliminate over 15,000 plastic utensils from being added to our local landfill.
click on a map to enlarge the image
- Alfredo’s Mexican Food
- Anita’s Restaurant Mexican Fine Dining
- Breakwater Brewing Co.
- Dairy Queen
- Flying Pig Pub & Kitchen
- Harbor House Cafe
- Harney Sushi
- Local Tap House & Kitchen
- Maui Wowi Smoothies & Coffee
- Mission Avenue Bar & Grill
- Oceanside Unified School District
- Rim Talay Thai Cuisine
- That Boy Good BBQ
- Tremont Street Bar & Grill
- Ty’s Burger House
- Veneto’s Italian Restaurant
The following breweries and wineries are offering tastings:
- American Wine & Spirits @ Nationwide Insurance
- Beach House Winery @ Live Store
- Breakwater Brewing Co. @ Short Cuts Barber Shop
- Hill Family Estate/The Barrel Blend @ Art For Modern Life
- Latitude 33 Brewing Co. @ Cigar Grotto
- Legacy Brewing Co. @ Surf Museum
- Living Tea Brewing Co. @ The Hill Street Country Club
- Oceanside Ale Works @ Oceanside Jewelers
- Stone Brewery Co. @ Sole Lab
Tickets can be purchased online here [Link]