Representatives from the leading healthcare plans will be available to answer questions on Oct. 4, 17, Nov. 1, 19 and Dec. 3
Oceanside CA– Tri-City Medical Center will host a series of five educational open houses to help seniors understand their Medicare options and directly ask questions to representatives of the leading healthcare plans. The following sessions will be conducted in English and Spanish:
- Saturday, Oct. 4 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Tri-City Wellness Center, 6250 El Camino Real, Carlsbad
- Friday, Oct. 17 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Tri-City Medical Center, 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside
- Saturday, Nov. 1 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Tri-City Medical Center, 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside
- Wednesday, Nov. 19 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Tri-City Wellness Center, 6250 El Camino Real, Carlsbad
- Wednesday, Dec. 3 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Tri-City Medical Center, 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside
Every year, San Diego County seniors who are eligible for Medicare benefits have the opportunity to enroll in a health plan between Oct. 15 and Dec. 7. To qualify for coverage, you must be a U.S citizen or permanent legal resident age 65 or older and eligible for Social Security benefits. Individuals under the age of 65 who have received Social Security benefits for 24 months, pension from the Railroad Retirement Board, or suffer from Lou Gehrig’s disease or permanent kidney failure may also qualify.
More information about eligibility and frequently asked questions about coverage can be found at www.medicare.gov.
Contact (855) 222-8262 for more information.