Oceanside CA– The 35th annual Miss Southern California Children’s and Teen Pageant was held at the Oceanside Harbor on Saturday. The annual pageant is part of the Oceanside Harbor Days celebration, sponsored by the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce.
The age divisions for the pageant are: Baby Miss: ages 2-3; Wee Miss: ages 4-6; Little Miss: ages 7-9; Petite Miss: ages 10-12; Junior Miss: ages 13-15; and Teen Miss: ages 16-20.
The pageant is judged on personality, poise, speaking ability for the contestant’s age, and overall look and presentation. Oceanside Harbor Days is a 2 day event held annually at the North Jetty at the Oceanside Harbor.
The winners of the 35th annual Oceanside Harbor Day Miss Southern California Children’s and Teen Pageant are as follows:
- Baby Miss Southern California; Kali Betz – age 3 from Oceanside
- Wee Miss Southern California: Karina Gossselin – age 6 from Oceanside
- Little Southern California: Jeanellekim Serquina , age 9, from Vista
- Petite Southern California: Jessica Ebert, age 12, from San Diego
- Junior Southern California: AJ Maloney, age 15, from Oceanside
- Teen Miss Southern California: Estefani Arriaga, age 20, from Oceanside