Oceanside CA– MiraCosta College’s Public Information Office (PIO) has been awarded seven Medallion Awards from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR). The District 6 Medallion Award Competition is open to all community and technical colleges in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Palau, Republic of the Marshall Islands and Territory of Guam. Approximately 350 entries were received.
MiraCosta College was awarded the following:
• Gold, Print Advertisement, Series (summer 2014)
• Gold, Outdoor Media (billboard featuring graduate Richard Huizar)
• Gold, Newsletter (2013-2014 Transforming Lives magazines)
• Silver, Print Advertisement, Single (manufacturing ad)
• Bronze, Campaigns, Recruitment or Marketing (“Don’t Lose Priority” campaign)
• Bronze, Brochure (theatre & dance brochure)
• Bronze, Microsite (MiraCosta College Foundation website)
“These awards are the result of the hard work of a number of talented individuals representing the college’s Public Information Office,” said Cheryl Broom, Director of Public & Governmental Relations, Marketing & Communications. “We are thrilled with the awards and proud that MiraCosta College was recognized for its strength in creating unique, beautiful and effective marketing pieces.”
MiraCosta will now compete against colleges across the nation in the NCMPR Paragon Awards.
For more information about the awards, or to obtain samples of the winning entries, please contact Cheryl Broom at (760) 795-6612 or email@example.com.