Oceanside CA— Oceanside is the home to military, surf, skate and now a thriving art district. Join us in 2015 for the First Friday ArtWalk as we promote our vibrant art community showcasing live performances, music, poetry, art education, culinary and popup art galleries embedded in local businesses and public spaces. Oceanside is part of a growing list of cities spotlighting the talent in their communities with Art Walks.
Be part of the First Friday ArtWalk:
- It’s Free.
- It’s Family Friendly.
- It’s an Opportunity for North County Artists, Poets, Musicians and Performers to be Discovered.
- Local Shops and Businesses Transform into Art Galleries
- Stroll the Museum Area Streets to the Music of Local Musicians
- Discover Downtown Oceanside’s Bistros and Breweries
- Mingle with Friends and Neighbors at Participating Event Galleries
It Happens the First Friday of each month so mark your 2015 Calendar now.
Event maps that guide you along the Art Walk will be at each participating location. You can also view the upcoming month’s location on our website at www.oceansideartwalk.org
Artists, Poets, Musicians, and Performers wishing to participate in a future First Friday: Oceanside Art Walk may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “Art Question for Gailee ” in the subject line or to submit, go directly to http://www.oceansideartwalk.org/submit/artists