Oceanside CA— The Boys and Girls Clubs of Oceanside have a variety of full and part-time positions available and will be conducting a Job Fair at the Townsite Clubhouse, Thursday, January 15th at 1:00pm – 7:00pm, 401 Country Club Ln.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Oceanside are a cutting edge, youth development organization looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. At the BGCO, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality programming possible – where innovation and creativity meet nurturing and mentoring.
Now hiring youth development professionals for the following positions:
- Site Director – Full time
- Site Director – Part time
- Youth Development Professional – Part time
- Academic Specialist – Part time
– Athletic Coordinator – Part time
– R.O.A.D.s (Real Opportunities for Adults with Developmental Disabilities) Program Instructor – Part time
Please come prepared to meet our staff and discuss your qualifications. During the job fair, we will be conducting initial screenings and possibly secondary interviews. Please dress accordingly. NO CALLS PLEASE. You will need to complete an application to which you may attach a copy of your resume.
Qualifications and starting wage vary depending upon position. Job Descriptions and requirements are available at our website: http://bgcoceanside.org/GetInvolved/CareerOpportunities.aspx
In a recent Harris survey of BGC alumni, 90% of Club members graduate from high school. Our goal is for all youth to achieve success and have GREAT FUTURES.
Our staff are dedicated to the youth that they serve and committed to the mission of the organization. We are always looking for high caliber staff members to join our team.
Benefits of being on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside team:
Change lives & inspire GREAT FUTURES
- Experience extensive professional development & staff training & opportunities for growth
- Use creativity and ingenuity
- Join a GREAT team
- Enjoy beautiful, sunny San Diego County
- Impact the lives of children every day
- Participate in annual recognition events & quarterly team building events
- Receive pay commensurate with other local non-profits
- Engage in small group ratio of 1 staff to 20 youth
- Have fun!
- A variety of positions available
- Access to Club Programs and Services for your school age children
CONTACT:Alexa Morr 760-433-8920 ext 115