Carlsbad CA— Feel your best every Saturday this March in Carlsbad Village. With its close proximity to the beach and an atmosphere that encourages an active lifestyle, Carlsbad Village introduces All Is (S)well month.
A series of weekly classes, All Is (S)well month is all about prioritizing fitness and nutrition with fun and fulfilling activities for all age groups to enjoy. Starting the first Saturday in March, locals and visitors to the Village will start their weekend on a high note by participating in yoga, pilates, and walking throughout the month. Choice Juicery is the ideal setting, with their nutritious offerings that can be enjoyed pre or post-workout on their spacious lawn. Treat the body and mind with kindness by being an active participant of All Is (S)well month.
- Yoga and Juice
- Saturday, March 7, starting at 10:00am, participate in a free outdoor family yoga class with Carlsbad Village Yoga and Fitness. Stay afterward and enjoy fresh selections from Choice Superfood Bar & Juicery. RSVP to CVA@thenthelement.com
- Sand & Strand Walk
- Saturday, March 14, starting at 10:00 am, led by Circulate San Diego, partners in the City of Carlsbad’s Walk + Bike Carlsbad campaign, this free walk will take you from the beach alongside the coastal strand. RSVP to email@example.com
- Pilates and Juice
- Saturday, March 21, starting at 10:00am, participate in a free outdoor Pilates mat class with Carlsbad Village Yoga and Fitness. Stay afterward and enjoy fresh selections from Choice Superfood Bar & Juicery. RSVP to CVA@thenthelement.com
- Carlsbad 5000 Health & Fitness Expo
- Saturday, March 28, starting at 7:00 am, enjoy free samples, deals on fitness gear, plus food, nutrition and health information at the Expo. The Expo will be located on Roosevelt, between Carlsbad Village Drive and Grand Avenue.