Carlsbad CA— Carlsbad Premium Outlets invites moms to celebrate Mother’s Day by enjoying a day that focuses on fashion and fun. Indulge, Fashion + Fun for Moms, takes place on Saturday, May 9, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Center Court and provides moms with a much-needed opportunity to treat themselves to a day out and celebrate motherhood through a fun, fashionable shopping experience.
At Indulge, event attendees can do much more than just shop for spring style must-haves. Moms and their friends can experience:
- Pampering Stations: Moms can indulge in pampering stations including styling sessions and mini makeovers by Lancome – The Company Outlet and jewelry cleaning by Zales.
- Food Sampling: Try samples from the area’s local eateries, including Green Dragon Tavern & Museum, P.F. Chang’s and Wetzel’s Pretzels.
- Stylish Sounds: Scot Taber, Instrumental Guitarist, will provide live music entertainment in Center Court.
- Gift Bags: Attendees will receive gift bags with special retailer gifts and discounts from BareMinerals, Chico’s, DKNY, Dooney & Bourke, Jockey, Nine West, Ruby’s Diner, Samsonite, Theory, Tommy Hilfiger, Vitamin World, and Wilsons Leather while supplies last.
- Giveaways: Enter to win one of five spa packages, valued at $500. Additional raffle items include gifts from Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Kipling and OshKosh B’gosh.
“Simon has had a longstanding tradition of celebrating Moms and the important roles they play in our lives,” said Janissa Reyes, Director of Marketing and Business Development for Carlsbad Premium Outlets. “Held right before Mother’s Day, Indulge events create a perfect opportunity for Moms – who always think of others first – to focus on themselves and enjoy a social day of fashion, food and fun.”
Simon’s Indulge events are free and open to women of all ages. For more information, visit http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/sales.asp?id=66.