Oceanside CA— Next Wednesday May 20th, Oceanside’s quintessential coastal gathering place, Hello Betty Fish House will host a family style beer dinner. The seafood-centric restaurant has teamed up with Vista’s Mother Earth Brewing for Views & Brews hosted on Hello Betty’s rooftop patio, boasting spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. Guests will have an opportunity to taste a variety of Mother Earth’s award winning brews and enjoy custom pairings from Executive Chef Nick Schultz. Cocktail “beer” hour & appetizers begin at 6:00 p.m. and the full family style pairing dinner will begin at 7:00 p.m.
The event costs $50 per person. Reservations should be made in advance by calling: 760.722.1008. Space is limited.
Highlights of the menu include:
- Cali Creamin’ Vanilla Cream Ale (5.2% ABV, medium bodied with a malty backbone) paired with Hoppy Mesquite Bread
- Barely Legal Blonde (6.2% ABV, hoppier aroma than most blondes) paired with Seafood Cocktail
- Pin Up Pale Ale (5.6% ABV, dry hopped with Citra and Chinook with an herbal hop aroma) paired with Charred Octopus
- Boo Koo IPA (6.5% ABV, piney aroma and foresty flavors) paired with Ceviche Two Ways
- Kismet IPA (7.2% ABV, rich aroma of NZ Nelson hops) paired with Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Sin Tax Peanut Butter Stout (8.1% ABV, full bodied with a mix with an essence of creamy peanut butter) paired with Baked Pineapple
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/895298133862057/