Oceanside CA— Imagine dining on Eggs Benedict or Smoked Pork Loin Panini while a parade passes by. That experience is reality, with so many culinary options at the Annual Oceanside Independence Parade presented by Tri-City Medical Center, 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, June 27th.
The downtown Oceanside parade will take place, as usual, on Coast Highway 101. From the parade start, Wisconsin Avenue all the way down to Civic Center Drive, there will be eleven outside dining cafes and restaurants to choose from.
- Anita’s Mexican Food 308 S Coast Hwy Oceanside, CA 92054 760-722-6323
- Mary’s Family Restaurant 307 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 760-722-3052
- Oceanside Bagels & Subs 323 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 760-421-6555
- Breakfast Club Diner California, 228 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 760-722-3124
- Gelato Etc. 224 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 858-761-4479
- Petite Madeline Bakery & Bistro 223 N. Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 760-231-7300
- That Boy Good Southern BBQ 207 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 760-433-4227
- 101 Cafe 631 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054 760-722-5220
- Hill Street Cafe, 524 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054-760-966-0985
- Banana Dang, 115 South Coast Hwy, 760-846-0162
- Carmine’s Pizza 119 S Coast Hwy, 760-966-6888
- The Local Tap House 308 S Coast Hwy, 760-547-1469
- Bessie’s Cafe 232 S Coast Hwy, 760-967-937
- Breakwater Brewery 101 N Coast Hwy, 760-433-6064
- Hit the Spot Coffee 624 S Coast Hwy 760-433-3004
- Masters Kitchen and Cocktails, 208 South Coast Highway 760-231-6278
- BLVD Chinese Kitchen and Sake Bar 514 S. Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054
- Bagby Beer & Pub, 601 South Coast Highway 760-270-9075
Since the parade kicks off at 10:00 a.m., breakfast can be a menu choice but then as the parade is expected to end at noon there is lunch that will be enjoyed. A spectator dining on this parade route can watch more than 100 parade entries march, roll, walk and drive down the famous 101 Coast Highway.
“It will be a nostalgic and memorable parade experience especially since we declared this year’s parade theme, Legacies and Legends,” says Cathy Nykiel parade committee member. “Our theme was selected to honor those who contribute so much to our community. Come out in your best Patriotic duds, wave your American flags and see our parade entries represent this theme and honor our Nation, Oceanside, local business and individuals.”
To participate or volunteer, go to http://OceansideParade.com/ and download the application. For more information about the parade, please call MainStreet Oceanside at 760-754-4512.