Carlsbad CA— SANDAG will hold a meeting on Thursday, July 23, 2015, from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Carlsbad Senior Center, located 799 Pine Avenue. SANDAG has prepared a Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) to assess the potential environmental impacts from the proposed enhancement of the Buena Vista Lagoon. The report equally evaluates four project alternatives: freshwater, saltwater, a hybrid, and no project alternative.
You can participate in a variety of ways:
- Visit KeepSanDiegoMoving.com/BVLagoon to view the Draft EIR
- Visit the Oceanside Civic Center Library or the Buena Vista Audubon Nature Center to view the Draft EIR
- Attend the meeting and submit a written comment
- Mail written comments to Lauren Washington, SANDAG 401 B St. Suite 800 SD CA 92101
- Email comments to Lauren.Washington@SANDAG.org
To learn more please contact Project Manager Keith Greet by email at Keith.Greer@sandag.org.