Oceanside CA— The City of Oceanside is a diverse community only 35 miles north of San Diego. We have it all – 3.5 miles of public beaches, a 1,601 foot pier, a 1,000 foot Marina, amazing weather, and 30 city parks.
The Oceanside Police Department is looking for individuals willing to accept the call to serve and protect our city. We are offering qualified entry-level recruits an amazing opportunity which includes:
- Paid academy tuition & supplies.
- Paid academy training at $23.43 per hour – you will receive a paycheck while going to school!
- A $1,200 bonus for successfully completing the Police Academy.
- After Academy graduation compensation $5,197 – $7,393 per month
- Bilingual premium offered (Samoan, Spanish, or ASL) of $1.73 per hour for employees who pass the bilingual examination.
Do you want to make a difference? Are you up for the challenge? If your answer is yes and you would like more information on this job opening please visit: http://governmentjobs.com/oceanside/POLICERECRUIT
For information about the selection process please visit www.JoinOPD.net
Application Deadline is September 3rd, 2015 5:00pm Pacific Time