Oceanside CA— Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside is hiring. Make a positive impact on the lives of youth; attend their Job Fair October 20, 2015, 1:00PM – 5:00PM, 401 Country Club Ln in Oceanside.
There are a variety of part-time positions available:
- Program Specialist – 25 -30 hours per week
- Office Manager – Full-time, hourly
- Interim Grants Manager – 10 hours per week
- Site Director – Full-time, hourly
- Real Opportunities for Adults with Disabilities (ROADS) Program Instructor – 25 to 30 hours per week, hourly
Please come prepared to meet our staff and discuss your qualifications. During the job fair, we will be conducting initial screenings and possibly secondary interviews. Please dress accordingly. You will need to complete an application to which you may attach a copy of your resume. NO CALLS PLEASE.
Qualifications and starting wage vary depending upon position. Job Descriptions and requirements are available at our website: http://bgcoceanside.org/get-involved/careers/
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside (BGCO) has been providing services to the community’s youth for over 60 years. We have grown exponentially in the last 8 years, from a single club site serving 200 kids, to 8 sites serving 1,100 members on a daily basis.
“Our mission is to inspire, develop and enrich young people to reach their fullest potential as confident, productive, responsible, caring members of society.”
The BGCO has eight Club sites, including one traditional Clubhouse and seven school based sites. By providing life changing programs in the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s core program areas of arts, health and life skills, character and leadership, sports and recreation and education and career development, the BGCO truly works to help our youth meet their full potential.
Benefits of being on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside team:
- Change lives & inspire GREAT FUTURES
- Experience extensive professional development, staff training & opportunities for growth
- Use creativity and ingenuity
- Join a GREAT team
- Enjoy beautiful, sunny San Diego County
- Impact the lives of children every day
- Participate in annual recognition events & quarterly teambuilding events
- Receive pay commensurate with other local non-profits
- Engage in small group ratio of 1 staff to 20 youth
- Have fun!
- A variety of positions available
- Access to Club Programs and Services for your school age children