Cardiff CA— MiraCosta College has scheduled a two-day noncredit Microsoft Excel for the Business Professional course, which will be held Saturdays, December 5 and 12, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in Room 112 at the college’s San Elijo Campus, 3333 Manchester Avenue in Cardiff. Fee for the class is $75.
Students must be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel. In this workshop, students will move beyond opening a spreadsheet and typing in values.
Topics include how to:
- Create user-friendly worksheets through the use of Cell and Table Style galleries to quickly format your spreadsheet the way you want.
- Create and manipulate informative databases and workbooks.
- Use Excel’s conditional formatting feature.
- Create reports and interactive charts and PivotTables.
- Write powerful math formulas that will help you perform complex math functions, make decisions, and look up values in a table.
Supplies: A $10 material fee will be collected in class. Students should bring a USB flash drive.
For more information, call 760.795.6820.