Oceanside CA— DAISO Japan, a rapidly growing value store known for selling quality items for $1.50, will hold a grand opening celebration for its new Oceanside, California store on Saturday and Sunday, March 12-13, 2016, with Taiko Drum Dance performances and prize giveaways.
The grand opening of a Daiso store in Sacramento, last month, attracted more than 8,000 customers on a single day
The Daiso store is located, 2435 Vista Way, in Oceanside next to the”TOYS R US”. The Oceanside Daiso is the chain’s third San Diego County location and the 48th Daiso store in the State of California.
Daiso strives to put the “fun” back into shopping by offering shoppers something new to discover each time they visit. With thousands of products from which to choose, Daiso carries something for just about every occasion: entertaining, craft and sewing, baking, cooking, party planning, cake decorating, wedding planning, home and office organizing, event planning, makeovers, household cleaning, costume making, pet grooming and gift giving, to name a few.
Known for its $1.50 price tag on most products, Daiso carries thousands of quality products ranging from kitchenware, beauty supplies, stationery and wrapping paper to electronic accessories and useful, everyday sundries. Shoppers also will find novel, unique gift items and party favors for every occasion.
You can RSVP for the Grand Opening event on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/166547720392971/
- Goodie bags will be given to the first 100 customers each day with receipt
- Vendor sampling and balloons for little ones
- Taiko Drum Performance (Saturday, from 10:00AM-3:00PM)
- Opportunity drawing tickets will be given away on Saturday and Sunday, March 12-13, 2016. Winners will be selected and announced Sunday, March 13, 2016, at approximately 5:30PM in front of the store. The winning numbers also will be posted at the store and on the Daiso Facebook page (Daiso Japan USA) for two weeks to claim the prize.
- Prizes include a Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, a iPad Mini, a K-Cup Brewer, a $100 VISA Cards and (2) $50 gas cards.
DAISO Japan, known for its wide selection of household products at extremely low prices, is averaging 10 to 20 new store openings globally every month. With 2,800+ stores in Japan and 600+ stores overseas, DAISO is proud to introduce its high quality DAISO brand items to new shoppers around the world. Through high volume purchases — in the millions for a single product – the Japanese variety store is able to keep costs down. With the continuing increase in the cost of living DAISO mission is to help consumers maintain a high standard of living without spending more. For more information, please visit http://www.daisoglobal.com/.