Carlsbad CA— The City of Carlsbad will host a hiring event for seasonal positions in the Parks & Recreation and Library & Cultural Arts departments on Saturday, April 9, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Pine Avenue Park located, 3333 Harding St. The available positions include recreation leaders who assist with summer camps and programs throughout the city, concession aides, lifeguards and swim instructors at the city’s two pools, and crew members for the popular TGIF Concerts in the Parks.
- Senior Aquatics Instructor/Lifeguard
- Aquatics Program Instructor
- Senior Recreation Leader Day Camps
- Senior Recreation Leader Teens
- Senior Recreation Leader Agua Hedionda Lagoon
- Recreation Leader Day Camps
- TGIF Concerts in the Parks Crew Member
- TGIF Concerts in the Parks Driver
- TGIF Concerts in the Parks Crew Supervisor
Applicants should apply for the positions online in advance and bring their completed application to the hiring event. The city anticipates offering jobs to qualified candidates at the event.