San Diego County CA— Jersey Mike’s Subs caps off its “Month of Giving” fundraising campaign today, March 30, 2016, with its 6th annual “Day of Giving” initiative.
100% of sales at Jersey Mike’s San Diego area locations will be donated to Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego.
Enjoy a delicious sub meal knowing all proceeds – every single dollar – from 34 San Diego Jersey Mike’s locations will go to Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego.
- Jersey Mike’s “Day of Giving” is the culmination of its March “Month of Giving” fundraising campaign for Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego.
- In 2015, San Diego area Jersey Mikes raised more than $135,000 for the hospital during the campaign!
- The nationwide initiative raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities.
- The 2016 goal is $3.5 million for more than 180 local charities.
- Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s has raised more than $14 million for local charities and has distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes.