Oceanside CA— Oceanside welcomes the triathletes who will compete during the IRONMAN California 70.3 on April 2, 2016. Please note the following road closures and parking restrictions during the event:
- South Harbor Drive closed 4:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (resident access for slip renter and Marina Del Mar only – expect delays)
- Pacific St. from Breakwater Way to Harbor Dr. north. 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Pacific St. from Pier View Way to Seagaze Dr. 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Pacific St. from Wisconsin St. to Eaton St. 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (resident-only access with escort, expect delays)
- The Strand North closed from Breakwater Way to the Pier from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Alternate resident free parking in lots 20 & 21 between Surfrider Way and Breakwater Way
- The Strand South closed from Wisconsin St. to Pier 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Alternate resident free parking in lots 26 &27 between Wisconsin St. and Seagaze Dr.
- Mission Ave closed from Meyers St. to Pacific St. from 4:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
No Parking Zones: 4:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Pacific St. from Breakwater to Harbor Dr. north
- Pacific St. from Wisconsin St. to Eaton St.
- Pacific St. from Pierview Way to Seagaze Dr.