Oceanside CA— Come celebrate at North County’s largest Earth Day Festival in Downtown Oceanside on Saturday April 16th from 10am to 3pm in Downtown Oceanside, on the Corner of Pier View Way & Tremont Street.
Some highlights for Earth Festival 2016 include:
- Explore our Vintage Market and connect with local businesses that showcase unique upcycled and repurposed gifts, home decor and clothing that set you apart from the ordinary.
- Local bands featured on our 94.9 Stage, sponsored by the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians, will help you groove your way to Earth Day.
- Learn how to live a greener more sustainable lifestyle from expert vendors with products and information about protecting our environment, alternative energy, water-wise landscaping, health and wellness, and much more.
- Have fun in the imaginative Eco-Kids Zone where kids of all ages learn and become inspired to protect our environment through engaging hands on activities!
- Ride your bike to Earth Festival and rest easy with free bike valet parking with Bike/Walk Oceanside.
So grab your family, friends and even your pooch and come celebrate Earth Day… North County Style!