Oceanside CA— The Oceanside Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce and the Green Oceanside Business Network will hold the Oceanside Business Expo/Hispanic Business Showcase. The event takes place Thursday, April 21st at the QLN Conference Center 1938 Avenida del Oro in Oceanside
This Expo provides a great opportunity for local business owners to:
- Connect with business owners
- Build business relationships & strategic partnerships
- Grow your business
Delicious Food Provided at our most recent event by:
Buffalo Wild Wings, The Broken Yolk, Guahan Grill, El Camino Country Club, Yummie Fountains, Privateer Coal Fire Pizza, That Boy Good, San Luis Rey Bakery & Restaurant, Pick Up Stix, DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant, Ohana Cupcakes, Shakey’s Pizza, Hello Betty Fish House, Pollos Maria.
Participating Breweries & Wineries
($10 Sampling Fee)… Stone Brewing Co., Bagby Beer, Prohibition Brewing Company, Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits, Beach House Winery.
Register to attend [Here] It’s free.
Valuable Digital Marketing Seminars
- 2:30pm – Facebook and Twitter Basics for Business
- 3:30pm – Building a Business Asset on the Web
- 4:30pm – Mandatory Commercial Recycling and Organics Recycling (Food Waste) – Solutions for Environmental Compliance and Zero Waste in Oceanside