Oceanside CA— Learn Professional Auto Detailing this summer! MiraCosta College is offering a 4-unit credit course in auto detailing. In AUTO 105 Auto Reconditioning and Detailing, students will learn:
- Proper washing techniques – with/without water
- Paint preparation – claying and inspection – wet sanding
- Paint correction and scratch removal – 3 step process
- Machine polishing equipment – dual action and rotary polishers
- Interiors – leather seats, cloth and carpet extraction
- Trim – glass, chrome, rubber and plastic – wheels and tires
- Chemicals – compounds, polishes, waxes and dressings
- Customer service and marketing strategies
AUTO 105 – Auto Reconditioning and Detailing, section #1275, will meet Tues/Wed/Thurs, 6/14/16–8/4/16, 6–9:50 p.m. at MiraCosta College, 1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside.
For more information about the class, contact Paul Katson at 760.757.2121, x6356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, call 760.795.6620 or go to miracosta.edu.