San Diego County CA— San Diego County Crime Stoppers and investigators from the North Coastal Sheriff’s Station are asking for assistance from the public to help identify and locate a man wanted in connection with fraud, identity theft, and burglary.
Sometime between March 18th and 21st, a man used a fake I.D. and documents to get a debit card to access the victim’s bank accounts. The suspect then withdrew $90,000 in cash from the following Chase Bank branches in the North County:
- $30,000 from the Chase Bank located, 1641 South Melrose Drive in Vista
- $10,000 from the Chase Bank located, 2663 Gateway Road in Carlsbad
- $20,000 from the Chase Bank located, 2219 Palomar Airport Road in Carlsbad
- $20,000 from the Chase Bank located, 2770 Via De La Valle in Del Mar
- $10,000 from the Chase Bank located, 1921 West San Marcos Blvd. in San Marcos
The victim is from Los Angeles and reported the crime on March 22nd. The suspect is also wanted in connection for similar crimes in Los Angeles and Orange