Oceanside CA— The swearing-in ceremony for Oceanside Mayor, Council Members and City Clerk will now be held on Wednesday, December 14, 2016, at 11:30 a.m. in the Oceanside Council Chambers, 300 N. Coast Highway, second floor City Hall.
The swearing-in was originally scheduled for December 7; however, the city received notice late, on November 30, that the Registrar of Voters will not provide certified results until December 8, 2016.
- City Council: Adoption of a resolution certifying the results of the City’s General Municipal Election held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- A) Report by Zack Beck, City Clerk
- B) Discussion
- C) Recommendation – adopt the resolution
- City Council: Swearing-in of Newly Elected Officials
- City Council: Remarks by Newly Elected Officials
- City Council: Procedures relating to vacancy of the City Treasurer position, and direction to staff
- Public Communications on City Council Matters (off-agenda items)
The next regularly scheduled meeting is at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 21, 2016