San Diego County CA— National Coffee Day is coming up on Friday, September 29, and Pappalecco Cafe is offering $2 cappuccinos from open to 11:00 a.m. to celebrate and share some Italian coffee traditions with San Diego County. Pappalecco is a local Italian coffee, pastry and dining destination—serving organic coffee with a blend of beans roasted right here in Temecula.
Drinking coffee the Italian way:
- Italians only drink milk in the morning – Italians don’t drink cappuccino, caffe latte or any milk in their coffee after 11:00 a.m. and never after a meal.
- Italians keep it simple – the rich espresso flavor is just right and they avoid things like pumpkin spice lattes although a marocchino in Milan is acceptable—a shot of espresso, milk and Nutella!
- No doubles – Italians can drink up to six espresso a day, but they never order double shots—they sip in small amounts throughout the day.
Pappalecco Cafe North County Locations:
- Cardiff by the Sea-2101 San Elijo Ave
- Del Mar-12925 El Camino Real Suite AA5
For more information visit: Pappalecco Cafe.com