San Diego County CA— Romano’s Macaroni Grill, a national restaurant chain that creates classic Italian dishes, is introducing its new happy hour program at its 16 Southern California locations. The new, tiered happy hour menu offers 11 appetizers and a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for $6 or less.
Southern Californians can now choose appetizers and beverages from three unique happy hour menus, priced at $4, $5 or $6. Macaroni Grill’s culinary and beverage teams developed several new items that will be rolled out on the new happy hour menu including a warm, whipped feta served with grilled rosemary bread points, Pizza Piattos – four varieties of three-inch crispy pizzas including mushroom and goat cheese, and beverages such as Italian margaritas and non-alcoholic Frizzantes. Below are each of the menus:
Macaroni Grill’s $4 Happy Hour Menu
- Whipped Feta Warm, creamy feta served with rosemary bread points
- Mediterranean Olives: A signature olive mix, perfectly seasoned and warmed
- Bruschetta: Grilled peasant bread topped with whipped ricotta, Roma tomatoes, garlic and basil
- Loaded Fries: Potato fries smothered with crispy prosciutto, parmesan and Gorgonzola, a rich mozzarella cheese sauce and Calabrian chile peppers
- Frizzantes, (non-alcoholic Italian Margaritas: Cucumber, Strawberry and Basil)
- Draft beers, including Peroni
- Well drinks
Macaroni Grill’s $5 Happy Hour Menu
Pizza Piattos: Choose three unique, three-inch, crispy pizzas Mushroom & Goat Cheese: A delicious blend of porcini and oyster mushrooms, caramelized onion and fonduta topped with tangy goat cheese
- Prosciutto and Greens: Prosciutto, whipped feta, lemon arugula, cucumber, red pepper
- Margherita: Classic Roma tomatoes, Italian-imported fresh mozzarella and basil
- Pepperoni: Red sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni
- House Wine (red and white)
- Sangria (red and white)
- A variety of premium mixed drinks
Macaroni Grill’s $6 Happy Hour Menu
- Crispy Artichokes: Artichokes, charred lemon served with a citrus black pepper aioli
- Ricotta Meatballs: Two, house-made beef, veal, pork and ricotta meatballs, caramelized onions, red chile, arrabbiata and whipped ricotta
- Caprese Salad: Vine-ripened tomatoes, Italian-imported buffalo mozzarella, basil, with a honey balsamic glaze
- Signature Mac & Cheese Crisp-fried, four-cheese pasta served with savory truffle dip
- Premium Wine (red, white and rose)
- Italian Margaritas (Prima, Cucumber, Strawberry and Basil)
- Signature cocktails (Bellini, Blood Orange Cosmo, Perfect Martini, Negroni or Limoncello Mojito)
“Many of our guests are looking for a comfortable happy hour that offers a unique and flavorful menu but that doesn’t put a significant dent in their wallet,” said Holly Wagstaff-Bellomo, Vice President of Marketing, Macaroni Grill. “We’re excited to offer our Southern California guests the opportunity to relax and connect with friends in our bar to enjoy our Happy Hour menu after a long day, every day, until our restaurants close.”
Macaroni Grill’s happy hour is available in its bar only from 3pm to close, seven days a week, at 16 Southern California locations:
- Oceanside: 2655 Vista Way
- North County Fair: 202 E Via Rancho Pkwy., Escondido,
- Temecula: 41221 Margarita Rd.
- Aliso Viejo: 26641 Aliso Creek Rd.
- Tustin: 13652 Jamboree Rd., Irvine
- Anaheim Hills: 8150 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd.
- Huntington Beach: 7901 Edinger Ave.
- Seal Beach: 12380 Seal Beach Blvd.
- Bakersfield: 8850 Rosedale Hwy.
- Cerritos: 12875 Towne Center Dr.
- Corona: 3591 Grand Oaks
- Northridge: 19400 Plummer St.
- Otay Ranch: 2015 Birch Rd. Suite 2500, Chula Vista
- Puente Hills: 17603 Colima Rd., City Of Industry
- Redlands: 27490 W Lugonia Ave.
- Simi Valley: 2920 Tapo Canyon Rd.
For a full line of menu choices, visit www.macaronigrill.com.
About Romano’s Macaroni Grill®
Romano’s Macaroni Grill is an Italian restaurant brand founded in 1988. Inspired by Italian country cuisine, Macaroni Grill believes in an open kitchen that allows guests to see its ingredients and preparation techniques that blend Italian traditions with progressive culinary inspiration in a polished casual atmosphere. Named the No. 1 Italian Restaurant Chain in America by a Nation’s Restaurant News consumer survey, Macaroni Grill has 93 company-owned locations in 25 states, plus 25 franchise locations in the U.S. and 9 other countries