San Diego County CA— The fourth annual, North Eats 2017, will be take place on October 29, 2017, from 4-7 p.m. at Encinitas’ newest restaurant, Open House food+drink. The culinary event will support those affected by the recent hurricanes with a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Changing Tides Foundation.
Curated by Nino Camilo of Ono Yum, the creator of the I Love Poke Festival, North Eats is a showcase of the North County San Diego culinary industry and will feature only chefs, restaurants and food brands based north of the 56-freeway.
Participating chefs and restaurants include:
- Wade Hageman – Open House/Blue Ribbon, Encinitas
- Maria Crow – Baker & Olive, Del Mar/Encinitas
- Marlaw Seraspi – Asian Kitchen, Encinitas
- John Park – Fish 101, Encinitas
- Davin Waite – Wrench & Rodent, Oceanside
- Shelly Velez – Pillbox Tavern, Solana Beach
- Iole Revilla – Panca Peruvian, Oceanside
- Mark Dowen – Priority Public House, Encinitas
- James Montejano – Seaside Market/Eal River Organic Beer, Cardiff
- Evan Cruz – Arterra Del Mar, Del Mar
- Sergio Serrano – Craftsman Tavern, Encinitas
The funds donated from the event will go directly toward providing materials necessary to address the immediate and specific needs of the various Caribbean islands affected by Hurricane Irma and Maria.
Tickets are available at OnoYum.com and can be purchased for $65.