San Diego CA— Connect with other adults in a supportive environment to grow your skills in building relationships, social knowledge, and educational/vocational transitions.
You may benefit from this group if you:
- Don’t feel like you understand others, get overwhelmed by different emotions or environments, or find socializing challenging or draining.
- Are overwhelmed by other people’s ideas of what you “are supposed to” do in life.
- Struggle with anxiety, nervousness, lack of or challenges with motivation.
- Have a diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), High-Functioning Autism (HFA), social anxiety or similar challenges.
- Having a diagnosis is not a requirement. Groups are led by pre-licensed marriage and family therapy trainees and interns. Under supervision of Courtney Olinger, PsyD, LMFT.
Registration is required by November 3. Group meets every Monday from 6:00pm – 7:30pm, from November 6 – December 18, 2017. *Please call for group cost.
When: Monday, November 6 – December 18, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Family Wellness Center
Organization: San Diego Center for Children
Contact: Jessica Esquivel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8582779550