Oceanside CA— Tune to KOCT throughout the month to view new episodes of North County Roundtable with Hosts, Kent Davy and Alison St. John. Alison St. John will host the March 16nd episode.
Featured guests include:
- City of Oceanside Assistant City Manager Deanna Lorson will discuss a potential sales tax increase in Oceanside.
- Palomar College President and Superintendent Joi Lin Blake will discuss Palomar’s future education center.
- Cal-State University San Marcos President Karen Haynes, Ph.D. will discuss campus and curriculum expansions.
- City of Oceanside Councilmember Jack Feller will discuss his tenure as a councilmember, upcoming initiatives in Oceanside, and his future in office.
In case you missed it… you can watch previous episodes of North County Roundtable on KOCT.org’s Video On Demand or watch below. The March 2nd episode was hosted by Kent Davy and featured guests:
- North County Caltrans Corridor Director Allan Kosup
- Professor of Business Economics and Urban Planning Dennis Martinek, Ph.D.
- Mayor of Escondido Sam Abed