100% of Sales at Jersey Mike’s San Diego Area Locations Will Be Donated to Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego
San Diego County CA— All month long, generous customers have been making donations at Jersey Mike’s Subs throughout the nation during the 8th Annual “Month of Giving fundraising campaign in support of local charities.
Now it’s OUR turn to give. Every single dollar that comes in on March 28 ‘Day of Giving’ goes out to fund local charity. Whether customers order a sub, a catered meal or even a bag of chips, Jersey Mike’s will donate every single dollar – and we mean all of it — not just the profit.
On Day of Giving franchise owners and operators at 38 San Diego area Jersey Mike’s locations will give all their resources and 100 percent of sales to support Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego.
All day, Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at all 38 San Diego area Jersey Mike’s locations.
- Participating Jersey Mike’s locations give 100% of ALL sales on Day of Giving as part of company’s annual Month of Giving campaign in March.
- In 2017, the San Diego area Jersey Mike’s locations raised $191,951 for the campaign!
- Last year, the nationwide initiative raised more than $5.5 million for local charities.
- An astounding $4.6 million of that amount was raised on the Day of Giving alone.
- Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s has raised more than $28 million for local charities and has distributed more than 2 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes.
Jersey Mike’s is committed to “Giving…Make a Difference in Someone’s Life.” For more information visit www.jerseymikes.com/mog or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jerseymikes) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/jerseymikes). Join in the conversation at #JerseyMikesGives.