Oceanside CA—The OUSD Board of Education is seeking staff and community input on the appointment of a superintendent for the district. Click here for more information and to complete a short online survey on what characteristics make up an effective superintendent.
To ensure staff and the community have opportunities for input, below are dates and times of staff and community input sessions.
OUSD Staff Input Session
• Thursday, May 3 at 4:30 p.m. at Chavez Middle School in the Multipurpose room
Community Input Sessions
• Wednesday, April 25 at 6 p.m. at Mission Elementary School in the Multipurpose room
• Thursday, May 3 at 6:30 p.m. at Chavez Middle School in the Multipurpose Room
• Monday, May 7 at 6:30 p.m. at El Camino High School in the Truax Theater
OUSD will also be hosting focus groups for specific stakeholder groups. Below is a listing of the focus group meetings.
• Friday, April 20: Focus group meetings with OTA and CSEA Executive Councils
• Tuesday, April 24: OUSD Leadership and Cabinet
If individuals cannot make an Input Session, all are encouraged to take the online superintendent survey.
For up-to-date information on the superintendent search please visit www.oside.us/SuptSearch.