First Weekly Food Truck Fridays parks Curbside in the North County
Escondido CA– Every Friday starting July 6, 2018, the California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Curbside Bites will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of seven to nine food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each Friday, however the lineup for Friday, July 6th will include:
- Angry Crocodile – Specializing in Cajun cuisine
- Beachin’ Boba – Specializing in specialty drinks and desserts
- Kona Ice – Specializing in Hawaiian-style shaved ice
- Leilani’s – Specializing in Hawaiian food
- Marcel Belgian Waffles – Specializing in waffles
- Pomodoro Rosso – Specializing in homemade, authentic Italian cuisine
- Quick Stop Grill – Specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine
- The Rush Coffee – Specializing in locally roasted and hand-crafted coffee
- Zs Buddies – Specializing in sushi burritos and sushi rolls
You can check out the full schedule at artcenter.org.