Escondido CA— The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Curbside Bites continue to host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each Friday, however the lineup for Friday, July 27th will include:
- Aunty Lynne’s Food Truck – Specializing in fusion of food from around the Pacific rim
- Baby’s Burgers – Specializing in burgers
- Beachin’ Boba – Specializing in specialty drinks and desserts
- Epic Eatz – Specializing in San Diego surf food
- Quick Stop Grill – Specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine
- The Rush Coffee – Specializing in locally roasted and hand-crafted coffee
- Super Q – Specializing in All-American BBQ with elements of North Carolina, Texas and St. Louis style flavors and influence
- Zs Buddies Sushi Burritos – Specializing in Poke Sushi Burrito
You can check out the full schedule at artcenter.org.