Plus, Cool Down for Free in the Center Museum and Check Out the Latest Exhibition
Escondido CA— The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Curbside Bites continue to host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
Also, you can cool off from the heat inside the Center Museum which is going to remain open to the public and offer free admission from 5pm to 7pm prior to Food Truck Fridays, Jazz Jam Sessions, and most center–presented performances.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each Friday, however the lineup for Friday, August 17th will include:
- Angry Crocodile – Specializing in street-style cajun food
- Cousins Maine Lobster – Specializing in fresh and authentic Maine seafood
- Epic Eatz – Specializing in EPIC, delicious, nutritious meals
- Leilani’s – Specializing in Hawaiian food
- Pomodoro Rosso – Specializing authentic Italian Cuisine
You can check out the full schedule at artcenter.org.