Rancho Palos Verdes CA— Terranea Resort, A Destination Hotel, hosts the second iteration of its wellness series with Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea on August 25, dedicated to nourishing the mind, body, and soul on the Pacific coast. Following the success of its inaugural Immersive Wellness at Terranea retreat this past April, the Daycation offers guests a day of exclusive experiences, including a workshop with Unplug Meditation mindfulness expert Natalie Bell, a specially created Spa Café lunch, intentional aromatherapy session, a rejuvenating treatment at The Spa at Terranea, and more.
“We are thrilled to expand upon the Immersive Wellness program with our ‘Daycation’ experience at Terranea Resort,” Spa Director Sharon Holtz says. “The day will immerse guests in carefully crafted activities to embrace mindfulness and relaxation, with options for those seeking more active or more centering activities. Our goal for this day is for guests to emerge with a renewed sense of positivity and balance with ideas of how to keep this top of mind at home.”
Perched along the coastal bluffs of Rancho Palos Verdes and spanning 102 acres of pristine, natural beauty, Terranea embraces its unique position as a destination for wellness. The resort offers an award-winning, 50,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, sweeping ocean-view lawns, winding hiking trails, beach cove kayaking, relaxing seascape views, a dedicated farm-to-table program (with homegrown harvested honey, sea salts, produce, and more). Since its inception, the resort remains committed to offering guests and visitors leading wellness programming. Underscoring this commitment in 2018, Terranea partners with beloved brands and experts in the health and wellness community for its “Immersive Wellness” series, complementing its existing and robust programming with exclusive, limited-edition experiences.
Highlights of the Immersive Wellness at Terranea Daycation, include:
- Finding Calm & Connection Amidst the Chaos, an empowering, interactive wellness workshop hosted by Unplug Meditation mindfulness expert Natalie Bell.
- Lunch curated by Terranea Resort Nutritionist Navil Lorenzana
- Choice of 60-minute spa treatment specifically designed to support calm and balance with choices including the Quiet Mind treatment and the Revitalizing Marine Massage, available at The Spa at Terranea.
- Optional Seaside Cycle at 8:00 a.m. for an invigorating start to the day while enjoying the views from the Oceanfront Terrace.
- A choice between a session of Seaside Yoga or “Nature’s Gym,” the resort’s signature boot camp fitness class, led by one of Terranea’s expert instructors, available at the Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Ocean Kayaking at the Catalina Channel’s famous underwater reserve, or Mandala Painting with an experienced spiritual wellness coach
- Closing Ritual including a Healing Sound Bath, considered one of the most deeply healing and restorative meditations.
- Special gift from brand partner VIMMIA, luxury performance active wear and athleisure apparel that provides precision fits, exceptional detailing, and technical properties.
The complete itinerary for the Immersive Wellness Daycation is priced at $425 per person. Guests of the program who choose to add an overnight(s) stay will receive a preferred room rate.
Save the date for autumn’s Immersive Wellness retreat from November 2 – 4, 2018.
To book the Immersive Wellness Daycation at Terranea, please visit the Terranea store or call 310.265.2740. Due to the intimate nature of select events, space is limited, and early bookings are encouraged. A full schedule of retreat events is available at www.Terranea.com/store.