Oceanside CA— Mission Marketplace has announced the contestants selected by audition judges to advance to the 2018 Oceanside’s Got Talent Semi Finals.
The 33 Semi Finalists include 26 solo performers:
|Rebeccah Abney||Rebecca Gutierrez|
|Nikki Carbine||Nancy Cisneros|
|Julia Conley||Kaylee Daugherty|
|Asher DeVito||Paul Fenner|
|Cecilia Kay Frisch||Gerald Furtado|
|Taliyah Gaines||Carlos Garcia|
|Anika Lugo Groening||Rebecca Gutierrez|
|Jade Hart||Briana Hernandez|
|McKenna Highley||Rachel Lomeli|
|Emily Lopez||Amber Rawlins|
|Adriana Solorio||Anabella Stone|
|Jordan Thomure||Lizzie Waters|
|Karma Williams “Sherine”||Ava Yrure|
Duo and larger group performance Semi Finalists are:
- Jovanni Ciambelli & Anthony Andino “GIO$ & Pharaoh 101”
- Kelly Halloran & Alex Lopez
- Madeline Jackson & Kaydince Armour
- No Service Band: David Castro, Kel Stewart, Jose Sanchez, Timothy Evilsizer and Chris Richardson
- Alyssa, Ariana and Kayliana Reeves
- USA Taekwondo Center: Ethan Chou, Shawn Eggendorfer, Shannon Eggendorfer, Gabriel Hermosillo, Justin Lapoirie, David Lapoirie, Ava Lapoirie, and Jacquelin Vasquez
- Stone of the Sun Band: Tyler Burkhart, Julian Castro, Adrian Marquez and Seth Powers
The public is invited to attend all free upcoming 2018 Oceanside’s Got Talent events including the Rehearsal Showcase, Semi Finals and Finals:
- The Semi Finalists will practice their performances at the open to the public Rehearsal Showcase starting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 16 at Mission Marketplace.
- The Semi Finals begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 23 where judges will select which contestants will advance to the Finals.
- The Finals begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 30.
The 1st Place winner of the 2018 Oceanside’s Got Talent Finals on August 30 will get a Front of Line Ticket to audition for Season 14 of America’s Got Talent and two tickets to attend one of this season’s live show. The 2nd Place, 3rd Place and Military contestant winners will get cash prizes.
Mission Marketplace is part of a portfolio of over 75 shopping centers that NewMark Merrill Companies owns or manages. NewMark Merrill Companies, LLC, is owned by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Sandy Sigal. Since 1984, he has led NewMark Merrill in a community leadership role at the company’s shopping centers in more than 45 cities throughout California, Colorado and Illinois.
For more information about Mission Marketplace visit www.missionmarketplaceocenside.com or contact Cynthia Gonzalez, the company’s San Diego Region Senior Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 760-630-6687.