Escondido CA— The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Curbside Bites are moving their popular food truck event to Saturdays starting September 8, 2018. Food Truck Saturdays will kick off with our new Levitt Amp Escondido Music Series from 4pm-8pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music with our Levitt Amp Escondido Music Series and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each Saturday, however the lineup for Saturday, September 8th will include:
- Angry Crocodile – Specializing in street-style Cajun food
- Baby’s Badass Burgers – Specializing in high-quality, gourmet burgers
- Chameleon Cuisine – Specializing in a unique & delectable culinary adventure for the foodie at heart
- Oppa Ya – Specializing in Korean BBQ
- The Rush Coffee – Specializing in roasted and handcrafted coffee
- Zs Buddies – Specializing in sushi and sushi burritos
You can get more information at artcenter.org.