San Diego CA— Connect with other adults in a supportive environment to grow your skills in building relationships, social knowledge, and educational/vocational transitions. You may benefit from this group if you:
- Don’t feel like you understand others, get overwhelmed by different emotions or environments, or find socializing challenging or draining
- Are overwhelmed by other people’s ideas of what you “are supposed to” do in life
- Struggle with anxiety, nervousness, lack of or challenges with motivation
- Have a diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), High-Functioning Autism (HFA), social anxiety or similar challenges
Having a diagnosis is not a requirement. Groups are led by pre-licensed marriage and family therapy trainees and interns. Under supervision of Courtney Olinger, PsyD, LMFT. Registration is required by November 5. Group meets every Monday at 6:00pm – 7:30pm, from November 12 – December 17, 2018. Please call for registration and fees.
- When: November 12 – December 17, 2018, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Wellness Center (El Cajon), 680 Fletcher Pkwy, #202, El Cajon, CA 92020
- Price: Varies
- Organization: San Diego Center for Children
Contact: Jessica Esquivel, (858) 634-8300, email@example.com