Rancho Palos Verdes CA— Terranea Resort, A Destination Hotel, hosts the third iteration of Immersive Wellness at Terranea on Saturday, November 3. Following the popular retreats at Terranea this past April and August, the November Daycation will include unique offerings for guests with a day of exclusive experiences, including a workshop with Energy Medicine Facilitator and Meditation Instructor Angela Matthews, a nutritionally balanced lunch, intentional aromatherapy session, a restorative treatment at The Spa at Terranea, and more.
“After the success and positive response we received from our Immersive Wellness retreats at Terranea Resort, we are thrilled to offer a third retreat this November,” Spa Director Sharon Holtz says. “It is timed perfectly for finding a sense of calm with wellness elements to help navigate the upcoming holidays.”
Perched along the coastal bluffs of Rancho Palos Verdes and spanning 102 acres of pristine, natural beauty, Terranea embraces its unique position as a destination for wellness. The resort offers an award-winning, 50,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, sweeping ocean-view lawns, winding hiking trails, beach cove kayaking, relaxing seascape views, a dedicated farm-to-table program (with homegrown harvested honey, sea salts, produce, and more). Since its inception, the resort remains committed to offering guests and visitors leading wellness programming. Underscoring this commitment in 2018, Terranea partners with beloved brands and experts in the health and wellness community for its “Immersive Wellness” series, complementing its existing and robust programming with exclusive, limited-edition experiences.
Highlights of the Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea include:
- Being Present and Positive: a workshop presented by Energy Medicine Facilitator and Meditation Instructor Angela Matthews, focusing on ways to stay mindful going into the winter season and the new year.
- Lunch curated by Terranea Resort Nutritionist Navil Lorenzana.
- Choice of any 60-minute spa treatment, available at the award-winning The Spa at Terranea.
- Optional Seaside Cycle at 8:00 a.m. for an invigorating start to the day while enjoying the views from the Oceanfront Terrace.
- A choice between a session of Seaside Yoga or “Nature’s Gym,” the resort’s signature boot camp fitness class, led by one of Terranea’s expert instructors, available at the Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Ocean Kayaking at the Catalina Channel’s famous underwater reserve, or Mandala Painting with an experienced spiritual wellness coach.
- Closing Ritual including a Healing Sound Bath, considered one of the most deeply healing and restorative meditations.
The complete itinerary for the Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea is priced at $450 per person. Guests of the program who choose to add an overnight stay will receive a preferred room rate.
To book the Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea, please visit the Terranea store or call 310.265.2740. Due to the intimate nature of select events, space is limited, and early bookings are encouraged. A full schedule of retreat events is available at www.Terranea.com/store.