San Diego CA— Support small businesses and our local economy this holiday season and shop local, shop small on Nov. 24, for Small Business Saturday, and do it in Little Italy! Many Little Italy businesses will extend their hours for this special event and offer great discounts and deals for San Diegans.
Shoppers can grab a “Shop Small, Shop Little Italy Passport,” and scoop out all of the amazing deals at participating Little Italy businesses.
Here are just a few of the Little Italy businesses participating in Small Business Saturday
- Stroll – While you are taking a stroll down the streets of Little Italy stop by Stroll, a unique boutique that has a variety of woman’s apparel items. Find the perfect gift for the women in your family and charming accessories that you can only find at local specialty boutiques
- Atacama Surf Shop – Pick up some cool gifts at this urban surf shop for the men in your life. Find premier surf boards made from local shapers and everything needed for a day out on the water. The adventure seeker in your life will love the unique assortment of one-of-kind surf boards, beach towels, backpacks, surf gear and more!
- 1805 Gallery – Need to find that perfect gift for the artie in your life? Stroll into one of San Diego’s finest art galleries that features stunning exhibitions from emerging and mid-career local artists. The most talented artists bring their visions to life at this spectacular art gallery.
- Vitreum – This quaint gift shop offers a range of high-quality, Japanese items, including vases for plants and succulents, Japanese incense, tableware, jewelry and much more! Find the perfect, heart-felt gift for that special someone here.
- Wildside Unlimited – Every dog and dog-owners dream is a day filled at Wildside Unlimited. Know of any new dog owners or looking to get your pup something special? Head to Wildside Unlimited for all pup’s needs—clothes, bedding, new accessories—they’ve got it all!