Free educational program to guide community on care plans for all types of childhood cancer
The Seany Foundation to join Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for Childhood Cancer Thrivership Symposium
San Diego CA— Parents, teachers and healthcare experts will gather at the Childhood Cancer Thrivership Symposium at the Marina Village Conference Center, 1936 Quiver Way, San Diego, to learn strategies for navigating life after a childhood cancer diagnosis from experts at The Seany Foundation and The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society San Diego.
- Health care plans
- Monitoring late and long-term effects of cancer treatment
- Healthy living for the whole family
- School re-entry after cancer treatment
Life after a childhood cancer diagnosis can be scary for children and their family members. There are ways of enhancing the quality of life through treatment and The Seany Foundation and The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society San Diego want to share effective tools like survivorship care plans.
- 9 – 9:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
- 9:30 – 9:40 a.m. – Welcome
- 9:40 – 10:40 a.m. – Navigating Life After Cancer
- 10:40 – 11 a.m. – Panel Discussion Q&A
- 11:10 – 11:30 a.m. – Practical Thrivership: Making Healthy Living Work in Daily Life
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. – Going Back to School
- 12:10 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Panel Discussion Q&A
- 12:30 p.m. – 1 p.m. – Lunch, Table Discussions and Closing