San Diego County CA— All month long, generous customers have been making donations at Jersey Mike’s Subs throughout the nation during the 9th Annual “Month of Giving fundraising campaign in support of local charities.
Now it’s Jersey Mike’s turn to give. Every single dollar that comes in on the March 27 ‘Day of Giving’ goes out to fund local charity. Whether customers order a sub, a catered meal or even a bag of chips, Jersey Mike’s will donate every single dollar – and they mean all of it — not just the profit.
On Day of Giving franchise owners and operators at 42 San Diego area Jersey Mike’s locations will give all their resources and 100 percent of sales to support Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego.
- Participating Jersey Mike’s locations give 100% of ALL sales on Day of Giving as part of company’s annual Month of Giving campaign in March.
- In 2018, the San Diego area Jersey Mike’s locations raised $248,000 for the campaign!
- Last year, the nationwide initiative raised more than $6 million for local charities.
- An astounding $4.6 million of that amount was raised on the Day of Giving alone.
- Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s has raised more than $34 million for local charities and has distributed more than 2 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes.
Jersey Mike’s is committed to “Giving…Make a Difference in Someone’s Life.” For more information visit www.jerseymikes.com/mog or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jerseymikes) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/jerseymikes). Join in the conversation at #JerseyMikesGives.