On May 18, 2019, Southern California’s iconic seaside resort hosts a daycation of wellness featuring an interactive workshop, mindful spa treatment, movement classes, and more
Los Angeles CA— Terranea Resort hosts the fifth iteration of Immersive Wellness at Terranea on Saturday, May 18. Following the success of this series over the last year, the second Daycation of 2019 will include exclusive experiences focused on total overall wellbeing. Highlights of the day’s activities include a wellness session with Energy Medicine Facilitator Angela Matthews, Lunch & Learn with Terranea Resort Nutritionist Navil Lorenzana, a restorative treatment at The Spa at Terranea, and more.
“We look forward to welcoming guests back to Terranea for yet another exciting and fulfilling Daycation,” Spa Director Sharon Holtz says. “With this collection of activities, we are certain that guests will leave the Daycation feeling present, positive, and renewed.”
Highlights of the Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea on May 18 include:
- Wellness Workshop, with Energy Medicine Facilitator Angela Matthews. Entitled “Focus on the Positive: Connecting to What Matters Most,” this session will center around techniques to stay present and positive, tuning into your own creative energy
- Lunch & Learn at solviva, with Terranea Resort Nutritionist Navil Lorenzana. Enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal at Terranea’s newest culinary offering, while learning how to make nourishing and informed choices
- Choice of Ocean Kayaking at the Catalina Channel’s famous underwater reserve, or Mandala Painting with an experienced wellness coach
- Choice of 60-minute spa treatment, available at the award-winning Spa at Terranea
- Optional Seaside Cycle at 8:00 a.m. for an invigorating start to the day while enjoying the views from the Oceanfront Terrace
- Optional Full Moon Yoga at 8:00 p.m. on the Ocean Lawn
- A choice between a session of Seaside Yoga or “Nature’s Gym,” the resort’s signature boot camp fitness class, led by one of Terranea’s expert instructors from the Fitness and Wellness Center
Perched along the coastal bluffs of Rancho Palos Verdes and spanning 102 acres of pristine, natural beauty, Terranea embraces its unique position as a destination for wellness. The resort offers an award-winning, 50,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, sweeping ocean-view lawns, winding hiking trails, beach cove kayaking, relaxing seascape views, a dedicated farm-to-table program (with homegrown harvested honey, sea salts, produce, and more). Since its inception, the resort remains committed to offering guests and visitors leading wellness programming. Underscoring this commitment for its 10-year anniversary in 2019, Terranea partners with beloved brands and experts in the health and wellness community for its “Immersive Wellness” series, complementing its existing and robust programming with exclusive, limited-edition experiences.
The complete itinerary for the Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea is priced at $450 per person. Guests of the program who choose to add an overnight stay will receive a preferred room rate.
To book the Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea, please visit the Terranea store or call 310.265.2740. Due to the intimate nature of select events, space is limited for the Saturday retreat, and early bookings are encouraged. A full schedule of retreat events is available at www.Terranea.com/store.