Oceanside CA—Imagine dining on Eggs Benedict or Smoked Pork Loin Panini while a parade, with over 144 entries, passes by. That experience is reality, with so many culinary options at the Annual Oceanside Independence Parade presented by Tri-City Medical Center, 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, June 29th.
The downtown Oceanside parade will take place, as usual, on Coast Highway 101. From the parade start, Wisconsin Avenue all the way down to Civic Center Drive, there will be a variety outside dining cafes and restaurants to choose from.
- Mary’s Family Restaurant 307 N. Coast Hwy, 760-722-3052
- Oceanside Bagels & Subs 323 N. Coast Hwy, 760-421-6555
- Breakfst Club Diner California, 228 N. Coast Hwy, 760-722-3124
- Petite Madeline Bakery & Bistro 223 N. Coast Hwy, 760-231-7300
- Banana Dang 115 S. Coast Hwy, 760- 846-0162
- Breakwater Brewery 101 N. Coast Hwy, 760-433-6064
- Carmine’s Pizza 119 S. Coast Hwy, 760-966-6888
- Masters Kitchen and Cocktails 208 S. Coast Hwy, 760-231-6278
- Exhale 236 S. Coast Hwy, 760-231-1743
- The Local Tap House 308 S. Coast Hwy, 760-547-1469
- Brown Cup Café & Lounge 401 N. Coast Hwy, 760- 231-7968
- Fat Joe’s O’side 424 S. Coast Hwy, 760-722-5367
- The Miller’s Table 514 S. Coast Hwy, 442 615-7200
- St Tropez Bistro & Beyond 524 S. Coast Hwy, 760-966-0985
- Bagby Beer & Pub 601 S .Coast Hwy, 760-270-9075
- 101 Cafe 631 S. Coast Hwy, 760-722-5220
Since the parade kicks off at 10:00 a.m., breakfast can be a menu choice but then as the parade is expected to end at noon there is lunch that will be enjoyed. A spectator dining on this parade route can watch more than 130 parade entries march, roll, walk and drive down the famous 101 Coast Highway.
“A true Red White & Blue Americana parade that shows the diversity of our country. This year’s parade theme is Hometown Heroes,” says Cathy Nykiel parade committee member. “Come out in your best Patriotic duds, wave your American flags and see our parade entries represent and honor our Nation!”
For more information or volunteer, go to http://OceansideParade.com/ or call MainStreet Oceanside at 760-754-4512.