Fall Family Fun Event
Oceanside CA— Studio ACE has partnered with Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation, Oceanside Public Library, and Friends of the Oceanside Library, to bring art to the valley with the first annual Mission District Arts Festival!
- Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Time: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Location: Mission Plaza Real Shopping Center(between El Camino Real and Douglas Street—where Studio ACE is located)
- Cost: FREE!!
Artists booths, live music, delicious food, a Kids Corner with free crafts and face painting, live mural painting and drum circle, Oceanside Public Library book sale and bookmobile, a visit from the Library’s mascot, Splash, free chances to win prizes, and more!
How to be a part of it:
- Artists or businesses can sign up for a booth to showcase their work for only $25 for the entire day. Nonprofit organizations can join for free!
- There are also open slots for musicians to play at the event throughout the day.
- Volunteer to help at the event.
- ATTEND and tell your friends!
To sign up for a booth or a music slot (or to volunteer at the event), please contact Studio ACE at (760)730-5203 or complete the online form at www.studioace.org/mission-district-arts-festival.
Come join in on some fall family fun, with all proceeds directly supporting children’s art programming; keeping art accessible and affordable in the Mission District and greater Oceanside area.
Studio ACE is a 501(C) 3 nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching lives through Arts, Community, and Education.
3861 Mission Ave, #B3 • Oceanside, CA 92058
www.studioace.org • (760)730-5203