Oceanside CA— Burlington Stores, a leading national off-price retailer, has announced that it will open a new store this fall, located at El Camino North, 2425 Vista Way on October 25. The store will offer brand-name merchandise for the entire family and home, all at amazing everyday low prices.
“We are thrilled to open a new Burlington in Oceanside. This new location brings jobs to the community, and provides a great shopping experience for the entire family. Whether they’re looking for brand-name clothing, stylish home décor items, or anything for baby, customers will enjoy significant savings and discover new merchandise arrivals each week,” said Michael O’Sullivan, CEO, Burlington Stores.
- El Camino North
- 2425 Vista Way
- Oceanside, CA 92054
- Opening fall 2019
- 35,819 square feet
- New arrivals daily of ladies’ apparel, accessories, menswear, family footwear, children’s clothing and toys, a broad assortment of furniture and accessories for baby, home décor and gifts, along with the largest selection of coats in the nation, all at up to 60% off other retailers’ prices every day.
- Burlington’s fresh new store design allows for a simple and attractive shopping experience for customers, making it easy to navigate.
- This store will be the 80th Burlington location in California.
Interested candidates can learn more about joining the team at https://burlingtonstores.jobs.
- Burlington is a caring member of the communities where it has stores. Since 2011, the retailer has raised more than $53 million dollars for national causes with local impact including, but not limited to, support for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and AdoptAClassroom.org.
- Donated more than 2.2 million coats through its annual Warm Coats & Warm Hearts Coat Drive since its inception in 2012.
- Trucks arrive weekly to deliver fresh new merchandise
- Burlington carries over 5,000 brands at up to 60% off other retailer’s prices every day
About Burlington Stores, Inc.
Burlington Stores, Inc., headquartered in New Jersey, is a nationally recognized off-price retailer with Fiscal 2018 net sales of $6.6 billion. The Company is a Fortune 500 company and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “BURL.” The Company operated 691 stores as of the end of the second quarter of Fiscal 2019, inclusive of an internet store, in 45 states and Puerto Rico, principally under the name Burlington Stores. The Company’s stores offer an extensive selection of in-season, fashion-focused merchandise at up to 60% off other retailers’ prices, including women’s ready-to-wear apparel, menswear, youth apparel, baby, beauty, footwear, accessories, home and coats.